Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With an array of dazzling photographs, this book deftly guides the traveler through all the sights and experiences--from Connemara to Georgian Dublin to pub culture to Irish dance--that make the Emerald Isle one of Europe's most popular destinations.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as The Rock of Cashel, The Giant's Causeway, Newgrange, Book of Kells, The Blarney Stone, Ring of Kerry, and Aran Islands
· Coverage of Dublin; The Midlands; The Southeast; County Cork; The Southwest; County Clare, Galway City, and the Aran Islands; Connemara and County Mayo; The Northwest and Northern Island
Book Related Tags : Read online Fodor's Essential Ireland by Fodor's Travel Guides, Fodor's Essential Ireland by Fodor's Travel Guides PDF ebook , Fodor's Essential Ireland Fodor's Travel Guides epub ebook download , Fodor's Essential Ireland Fodor's Travel Guides audiobook download , Fodor's Essential Ireland PDF E-BOOK download, Fodor's Essential Ireland MOBI/AZN eBOOK , Fodor's Essential Ireland EPUB iPhone, Fodor's Essential Ireland PDF ereader, Fodor's Travel Guides's book review, free ebook download, Fodor's Essential Ireland book online review, Europe