In The Stuff of Life , Eric P. Widmaier deconstructs the fundamental processes of the human body and focuses on those vital biological substances that aren't particularly well understood. By examining the blueprints that dictate what we are, Widmaier answers questions, including:
- Why are some fats worse than others?
- Is cholesterol actually good for anything?
- How does the stomach digest food?
- Why do we need to breathe and why can't we hold our breath for very long?
- How does a single carbon atom contribute to the difference between a man and a woman?
- Where does our energy come from?
The Stuff of Life answers these and many more common questions about how the body works in a concise, easy-to-read handbook complete with illustrations.
Book Related Tags : Read online The Stuff of Life by Eric P. Widmaier, The Stuff of Life by Eric P. Widmaier PDF ebook , The Stuff of Life Eric P. Widmaier epub ebook download , The Stuff of Life Eric P. Widmaier audiobook download , The Stuff of Life PDF E-BOOK download, The Stuff of Life MOBI/AZN eBOOK , The Stuff of Life EPUB iPhone, The Stuff of Life PDF ereader, Eric P. Widmaier's book review, free ebook download, The Stuff of Life book online review, Life Sciences