A comprehensive guide on what to expect when owning and operating this type of business, this book includes everything from choosing a unique identity to roasting, making, and serving coffee, espresso, and tea. Learn the steps to:
* Turning beans into bucks
* Building a winning sales team
* Providing WOW! customer service
The two authors share their inside perspective on running a coffee bar, answering questions such as:
* How do I prepare a business plan?
* How do I market my coffee bar?
* What special equipment will I need?
* What will it cost to get started?
* What should I look for when choosing a location?
* How do I roast coffee beans and brew a great cup of coffee?
* What are the 11 steps to WOW! customer service?
* What about expansion and franchising?
The book includes sections on organic and Fair Trade coffee, recipes for specialty coffees, and forms to help you with the day-to-day logistics of running a coffee bar.
Book Related Tags : Read online Start & Run a Coffee Bar by Tom Matzen & Marybeth Harrison, Start & Run a Coffee Bar by Tom Matzen & Marybeth Harrison PDF ebook , Start & Run a Coffee Bar Tom Matzen & Marybeth Harrison epub ebook download , Start & Run a Coffee Bar Tom Matzen & Marybeth Harrison audiobook download , Start & Run a Coffee Bar PDF E-BOOK download, Start & Run a Coffee Bar MOBI/AZN eBOOK , Start & Run a Coffee Bar EPUB iPhone, Start & Run a Coffee Bar PDF ereader, Tom Matzen & Marybeth Harrison's book review, free ebook download, Start & Run a Coffee Bar book online review, Small Business & Entrepreneurship